What we collect
We may ask to collect the following information:
- e-mail address (for use to send you the daily Soo-Healthy newsletter, which you can unsubscribe from at any time
Additionally, we collect non-personally identifiable information for aggregation such as, among other things, visitor IP address, browser type and screen resolution.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Additionally, Soo-Healthy utilizes cookies to show our advertisements to you on various websites on the Internet.
Third Party Ad Platforms
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visits to Soo-Healthy and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings in your Google Account
Audience analysis cookies and tags
- Cookies Rubicon : http://rubiconproject.com/privacy/consumer-online-profile-and-opt-out/
- Cookies DoubleClick for Publisher : https://adssettings.google.com/
- Cookies AppNexus : https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy-fr
- Cookies Adex http://www.theadex.com/opt-out
- Cookies Outbrain https://www.outbrain.com/legal/#advertising_behavioral_targeting
- Cookies Amazon https://www.amazon.com/adprefs
- Cookies Teads https://teads.tv/privacy-policy-old/ad-interest-manager/
- Cookies Google adsense https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
- Cookies Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
- Cookies Taboola, Openx: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/
- Cookies Zemanta : http://www.zemanta.com/opt-out/
Social network cookies
- Facebook Connect : opt-out link
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.